- You get asked the same question irrespective of your personal circumstances or where you live or whether you are responding on behalf of an organisation this means that:
- Many of the questions are ambiguous and will give results which are misleading
- Many issues are not addressed at all for instance the question about motorcycle parking seems to assume all respondents are motorcyclist; so will fail to pick up residents' concerns about the widespread use of car parking spaces by motorcyclist in the city centre.
We think the council needs to:
- Withdraw the current survey
- Consult more widely about what data need to be collected
- Design and circulate a better survey