We would suggest the following additions
1. The Licencing Policy includes numerous references to risk assessment and we believe the Code should offer some guidance about how these should be done
2. It is important to make door security staff feel part of the team and to ensure they understand the ethos you are trying to promote
3. Give the nearest noise sensitive premises a contact number so that they can call to alert you to the fact that nuisance is occurring
4. Hold regular meetings with your local residents’ association to discuss your future plans and hear their concerns.
5. Have the duty manager regularly go outside the premises to see and hear what it looks and sounds like to passers-by and neighbours